Orologico Forum 3.0

[BaselWorld] Sinn is not sinful

Pifpaf

• Mostra profilo
Re:[BaselWorld] Sinn is not sinful
« Risposta #30 il: Luglio 17, 2011, 16:15:56 pm »
MITICOOOOOOOOOOO....

finalmente un francese che dice che "you have a level of public liberty that we've forget in France"

You are Great!

:)

That's a fact, both.

(and honnestly, in France we laught about Berlu, but Sarkozy is worst than Berlu..)

Pifpaf

• Mostra profilo
« Risposta #31 il: Luglio 17, 2011, 16:17:43 pm »

I love Italia, the food is great, the girls are sweets, and you have a level of public liberty that we've forget in France...

Of course, thanks for your welcoming.

Hi Pifpaf,

if you love italian food why don't you join us on our next " Orologico Day " in Milano in October 2011?? ( clic on it for info ) Once or twice a year we (almost) all meet for a lunch.... You could be our outsider! :D

Cicci
 ;)

ps: an opportunity to become more and more international!!  8)

With great pleasure, I will try to negociate with my boss (he had some difficulty to thinking to go Milan, to assist to a dinner withOrologico forum members, is working also...). 

Pifpaf

• Mostra profilo
« Risposta #32 il: Luglio 17, 2011, 16:19:36 pm »
Pif, can i ask you one thing? are you a watchmaker? reseller? a press man? or a simple lover of wristwatch?

Obviously, is my pics, and my hairy and fat wrist.
Basically, I'am a simple french forum rat. After many adventure, I'am succesively, moderator, administrator, bloger, of many spaces for few years... 

Few month ago, I was engaged as Community Manager for www.watchonista.com
(my photo's albums here: http://www.watchonista.com/1619/malik-bahri/watchographer)

So, our politics, is to share the content, to share the link, our final purpose, is not to be a pure and closed community, but more a watches portal, like a kind a facebook dedicated to the watches.

In the communotary objective, the team of orologico can share links and content on watchonista, in the media tab, or the forum, etc...

For the question about my posts on Orologi I Passioni, I'an basically a Paneristo, I follow OiP since a long time ago, and an user from orologico, has invited me by PM to share my content here.
I love sharing, so I create an account here, and share with you.

And I'am sorry about my Italian, My 2 boss are Italians, and  they speak perfectly this beautiful language, but I'am French, I'am only write French & English.

Great Pif! Thank you for you explanation! ;)   So you are a PAM lover!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D  What models you have? The idea of your forum about the exchange of link is great!!! Web is fantastic for this.....welcome to Italy...and again...wellcome to us! ;)

I had a PAM285, but I sell it.
I have since 3 years a PAM232 "1938".
 I have a 382 and 372 in command since the last SIHH, I will share with you my report on this last SIHH.

(I have an Amvox2 also)