Orologico Forum 3.0

Borgeaud new

Airangel

• Spambuster
    • Mostra profilo
Borgeaud new
« il: Aprile 27, 2009, 09:23:29 am »
BorgeauD SA introduces the world’s first Swiss watch with a Rahu Kaal complication. The Rahu Kaal is explained in the Panchang, one of the world's oldest almanacs. The Rahu Kaal is a daily 90-minute sequence that occurs at different times each day of the week and is viewed as having a profound effect on all decision making. The Rahu Kaal is generally avoided when key decisions have to be made.
During the 90-minute Rahu period, activity does not cease. Nothing stops. However, the time for decisions takes a pause. Important functions and occasions, the signing of a contract, the conclusion of a deal or an investment, meetings, be they private or public, personal or social are timed to work around the Rahu Kaal.

You are invited to Rethink, Reassess, Rahu, Review, Reflect, Reconsider and take a Rendezvous with yourself.

It is a way of life...
The watches are limited in edition and available in both men's (automatic) and ladies (quartz) models, ranging from classically elegant to sportive designs. The ladies models are available with or without diamond embellishments, and the mother-of-pearl dials are not illustrated. The Gravitas Collection is crafted in Neuchâtel, Switzerland and housed with a Soprod movement. Soprod SA developed the Rahu Kaal complication exclusively for BorgeauD. Pricing begins from €1,750.

“This is a watchmakers watch. We have developed an entirely new mechanical complication to capture a passage of a non-sequential 90-minute time sequence which occurs everyday for seven days,” said Marc Aeschbacher, who together with Chitra Subramaniam-Duella co-founded BorgeauD SA. “It is the first time in the history of watchmaking that such a watch has been developed in Switzerland,” he added.
“La Collection Gravitas brings the best of Switzerland and the best of India in a timepiece that is not only beautiful, but also useful,” said Subramaniam-Duella. “It is a contribution from India to the understanding of time and its many messages,” she added. The entrepreneurs say their watches speak to a lifestyle and cater to a need in the world’s largest free-market economy.
Mr. Subramaniam Ramadorai, the CEO and Managing Director of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), is mentor, BorgeauD SA. The watches will be retailed in Bangalore, India at Helios, Titan Industries’ newly-launched watch store and Ethos – Swiss Watch Studios, India’s largest retailer of Swiss watches, in Bangalore, New Delhi and Gurgaon.

Appreciating the many messages of the Indian calendar the Panchang is a way of life. The Panchang is based on a logic system developed through mathematical calculations that clock movement of the sun, the moon and various planets. It indicates auspicious days, months and auspicious times of the day, everyday.

The watch’s message has not fallen on deaf years beyond India, especially the idea that the more you chase time, the less you will have of it. In Switzerland, the watch’s invitation to the “R” factor has caught the attention of many a connoisseur for whom reviewing, reassessing, or simply taking a chunk of personal time during the day to mull over decisions comes at a time when different values are in focus.

Aeschbacher and Subramaniam-Duella say when you wear a BorgeauD watch, your time has a different value. The timepieces help you navigate through risk, weigh your options, act or defer action. Not taking a decision or postponing one, is also a decision, the co-founders say.

For additional information, and to view the men's and complete ladies collections, please visit: www.borgeaudwatches.com

Immagine:

123,54 KB

Immagine:

125,43 KB

Borgeaud new
« Risposta #1 il: Aprile 27, 2009, 09:47:53 am »
il primo visto in foto non mi dispiace,
ma se lo vedessi dal vero non so se direi altrettanto.
1750 non è male come prezzo. hanno anche la riserva di carica
che voleva enrico!
comunque non lo comprerei.
AOR

<i>Homo quisque faber ipse fortunae suae</i>

Teo

• Mostra profilo
Borgeaud new
« Risposta #2 il: Aprile 27, 2009, 09:52:15 am »
Un'altra edizione limitata??? Incredibile!!! Comunque i brillantini sono orribili!!! Bocciato!!!

Matteo

Borgeaud new
« Risposta #3 il: Aprile 27, 2009, 09:55:32 am »
Teo ha scritto:

Un'altra edizione limitata??? Incredibile!!! Comunque i brillantini sono orribili!!! Bocciato!!!

Matteo

ah cavolo, non avevo mica visto i brillocchi a ore 3 e 9!
quelli non piacciono neppure a me!
AOR

<i>Homo quisque faber ipse fortunae suae</i>

fabri5.5

• Mostra profilo
Borgeaud new
« Risposta #4 il: Aprile 27, 2009, 10:16:20 am »
non mi piace e non ho nemmeno capito
cosa sia quell'indicatore a forma di goccia.[:(][:(]

alanford

Borgeaud new
« Risposta #5 il: Aprile 27, 2009, 10:43:18 am »