Orologico Forum 3.0

Omega per lei

Airangel

• Spambuster
    • Mostra profilo
Omega per lei
« il: Novembre 12, 2009, 08:31:35 am »
Constellation Ladies’ Two-Colour Gold Watch With Colored Hours

Stars will be on your wrist once you don this elegant watch from Omega. Just don’t forget to keep your feet on the ground even when you’re too giddy with all that multi-colored stars right before your eyes.

We are talking about no less than the Omega Constellation Ladies’ Two-Colour Gold Watch which is exclusively for ladies. This two-color watch truly represents the 150 years of iconic watch making by Omega. In short, it does not disappoint those who have faith in the brand.

The Omega Constellation Ladies’ Two-Colour Gold Watch comes in a stainless steel and 18 Karat rose gold case and matching bracelet. It is powered by an accurate quartz movement that precisely shows you the time all the time. This round timepiece comes with a mother-of-pearl dial.

However, the main attraction of the watch is the multi-colored hour indices represented by gemstones around the face of the watch. The diamond-filled bezel keeps the watch shimmering in wonderful splendour.

The Omega Constellation Ladies’ Two-Colour Gold Watch is glamorous but it can cope up with a slightly active lifestyle as it is water resistant by up to 30 meters.

Immagine:

19,95 KB

Elen

• Mostra profilo
Omega per lei
« Risposta #1 il: Novembre 12, 2009, 09:23:06 am »
[xx(][xx(]
non mi piace..
[xx(][xx(]
Facciamo si che il miglior Amico dell'uomo,abbia nell'uomo il suo migliore Amico.

Bertroo

• Mostra profilo
Omega per lei
« Risposta #2 il: Novembre 12, 2009, 10:02:58 am »
Per me troppi colori...preferisco i modelli precedenti...

Teo

• Mostra profilo
Omega per lei
« Risposta #3 il: Novembre 12, 2009, 10:24:34 am »
Roberto ha scritto:

Per me troppi colori...preferisco i modelli precedenti...

quoto!!! Sembra un orologio per un target under 13

Matteo

Andrea80

• Deluso ma non Illuso...
    • Mostra profilo
Omega per lei
« Risposta #4 il: Novembre 12, 2009, 12:02:20 pm »
omega in collaborazione con la benetton????
[:0][:0][:0][B)][B)][B)][:D][:D][:D][:o)][:I][;)]

L'onore dipende spesso dall'ora che segna l'orologio - Guillaume Apollinaire