Orologico Forum 3.0

volna typhoon

alanford

volna typhoon
« il: Maggio 05, 2009, 19:23:18 pm »

Immagine:

60,74 KB

High-tech, potent and solid, the Typhoon, from the first collection of Volna timepieces, is a very individual design with strong identity characteristics.  With its first Typhoon collection, Volna clearly demonstrates its quest for innovation, looking firmly to the future.  

Volna's first collection takes its name from the submarine class of the same name; the largest submarines ever built.  Their enormous size and deep-diving capability is a strong demonstration of the advanced technology that went into the creation of the Soviet submarine fleet.  The class was illustrated with impressive distinction in the Hollywood film 'The hunt for Red October'.

The Typhoon collection is inspired by the design of the watches produced by the Slatousk watch factory and worn by Soviet military divers in the 1960s.  The Slatousk factory was commissioned to develop a watch for the Soviet armed forces; these were classified as a military secret, without a brand name but bearing the designation CHF91.

One of the rarest and most exclusive watches ever produced in the Soviet Union, this design met extremely high quality standards since it had to be water-resistant to a depth of 200 metres, a depth at which the elite forces of deep sea divers sometimes had to work.  An indispensable tool for these divers, the distinctive aspects of the watch were its oversized dimensions (60mm in diameter), the one-piece structure of its case with a screwed-on bezel and the prominent cover protecting the winding crown to ensure very high water resistance.

Thus Volna with its Typhoon collection pays tribute to these men, the heroes of legendary explotis who went often unrecognised, working under strict cold War conditions of extreme secrecy.

Click here to see specifications of the Typhoon SI (as pictured) and here to view the whole Volna Typhoon collection.

Link: http://www.volnawatches.ch/

torquemada

• Sò diabolico nell'amplesso......
    • Mostra profilo
volna typhoon
« Risposta #1 il: Maggio 05, 2009, 19:25:26 pm »
Va bene per me che porto l'orologio a destra.

geco

• Mostra profilo
volna typhoon
« Risposta #2 il: Maggio 05, 2009, 19:47:03 pm »
Diametro di 60mm??!! Ma siamo pazzi?! E dire che quasi quasi mi piaceva, ma quasi... [:D][:D][:D]
"If I knew for a certainty that a man was coming to my house with the conscious design of doing me good, I should run for my life." H.D.Thoreau

Andrea80

• Deluso ma non Illuso...
    • Mostra profilo
volna typhoon
« Risposta #3 il: Maggio 05, 2009, 19:54:55 pm »
questo è da portare rigorosamente a destra... e non solo perchè si è mancini o per vezzo o per abitudine... ma perchè qualora si faccia un movimento del polso "inconsueto" quel bullone di carica di spezza in 2 il polso...
orrendo e mastodontico... [V]

L'onore dipende spesso dall'ora che segna l'orologio - Guillaume Apollinaire

alanford

volna typhoon
« Risposta #4 il: Maggio 05, 2009, 19:58:57 pm »
Un oggettino fine, l'orologio dell'equilibrio , adatto per tutte le occasioni al mare a teatro[:D][:D][:D]

geco

• Mostra profilo
volna typhoon
« Risposta #5 il: Maggio 05, 2009, 20:00:41 pm »
Certo, si mimetizza perfettamente sotto lo smoking, se lo porti alla caviglia però [:D][:D][:D]
"If I knew for a certainty that a man was coming to my house with the conscious design of doing me good, I should run for my life." H.D.Thoreau

volna typhoon
« Risposta #6 il: Maggio 05, 2009, 20:23:39 pm »
Tranquilli! Stiamo toccando il fondo, dopodichè non si potrà far altro che risalire.[:D][;)]

volna typhoon
« Risposta #7 il: Maggio 05, 2009, 21:51:13 pm »
dalle dimensioni si direbbe un orologio da allacciare al collo...
[:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0]
[xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(]
AOR

<i>Homo quisque faber ipse fortunae suae</i>

Airangel

• Spambuster
    • Mostra profilo
volna typhoon
« Risposta #8 il: Maggio 06, 2009, 07:54:56 am »
anche io porto l'oroloogio a destra, ma questo va bene da mettere al ginocchio

Teo

• Mostra profilo
volna typhoon
« Risposta #9 il: Maggio 06, 2009, 08:43:14 am »
Ma su questa padella è anche possibile cuocere le uova?

Matteo