Orologico Forum 3.0

turbine!

rri

• Mostra profilo
    • iOdesign Free Creative Assect
turbine!
« il: Luglio 22, 2009, 07:53:45 am »
PERRELET TURBINE

Unveiled during a BaselWorld preview, as the new adaptation of the Perrelet patent, the “Double Rotor” surprised and amazed the many visitors.

Deriving their aesthetical inspiration from the field of aeronautics, our engineers and watch designers have created a new collection.
The double rotor, transformed for the occasion into a turbine fitted with 12 blades made of titanium, covers the whole of the dial and slips beneath an interior black bezel. On the under dial, luminous markers accentuate the optical effect and make the impact of this model all the more sensational.
especting the specifications of a fuselage and its aerodynamics, the turbine is housed in a 44mm concave-shaped case, perfectly recreating the original appearance of the reactor. Even the crown, specially worked and integrated in the case, respects these perfect lines. A black rubber bracelet with its folding clasp completes the ensemble, ensuring its owner complete comfort. The TURBINE collection is available in plain titanium or DLC-treated titanium.

Turbine models will be available this autumn in all our points of sales.

Immagine:

25,63 KB

Immagine:

52,58 KB

turbine!
« Risposta #1 il: Luglio 22, 2009, 07:56:25 am »
il turbine è  un orologio che proprio non mi piace!
AOR

<i>Homo quisque faber ipse fortunae suae</i>

Airangel

• Spambuster
    • Mostra profilo
turbine!
« Risposta #2 il: Luglio 22, 2009, 08:59:30 am »

Sir C

• Vietato parlare al conducente.
    • Mostra profilo
turbine!
« Risposta #3 il: Luglio 23, 2009, 16:59:25 pm »